Adams Financial Recruiting Consulting Services
Merger / Aquisition Consultant
Put our time-tested experience to work for you.
ACUT121591 - Corporate Planning Consultant
This consultant has over 30 years of experience in executive bank management including serving in interim roles, risk management, ALCO, de novo bank formation and development and mergers/acquisitions as well as experience as a Chief Financial Officer. In these roles, he has:
- Provided leadership for multiple banks to improve "CAMELS" ratings from "Unsatisfactory" to "Satisfactory"
- Helped Boards deal with variety of regulatory enforcement actions
- Created and directed corporate risk management function which entailed compliance, CRA, internal audit and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) model for multi-state multi-billion dollar bank holding company
- Led multiple organizations to record growth and profitability
- Involved in variety of M & A activity and analysis; helped access investor capital
- Completed IPO and responsible for corporate stock buybacks and issuance of debt
- Involved in formation and opening of over a dozen banks in Southwest
- Familiar with requirements for developing business plan and application process for "change in control" applications
- Understanding of current regulatory environment and "hot buttons"
CMKS101571 - Bank Consultant
Two "seasoned" bankers with a combined 60 years in the banking industry. Both are former bank Presidents who are experienced in bank management and credit administration. Past banking experience includes lending, credit analysis / review, problem loan workout and general bank management to name a few. The services provided are:
- loan review
- portfolio analysis
- criticized asset management
- problem loan workout
- regulatory exam readiness
- troubled bank assistance
- branch bank acquisition
- temporary bank management services
CMPA16758 - Bank Change Consultant
This consultant specializes in assisting financial services companies manage significant business transitions including:
- Managing and restructuring troubled businesses
- Integrating acquisitions
- Developing and executing business strategies,
- Implementing business process change,
- Starting new ventures including de novo banks, and
- Assisting Boards of Directors assess the performance of their companies.
ACMN77738 - Interim Chief Financial Officer and Mortgage Consultant
This consultant has over 30 years of experience in the financial industry. He has been a Chief Financial Officer of a mortgage bank and an assistant controller and treasurer for a large commercial bank. For the past 10 years, he has been a consultant to organizations that are in need of guidance.
- As a consultant to a large mortgage banking firm with $60 billion in mortgage servicing, he developed a complex model for strengthening the warehouse line of credit cash flow system within the newly established treasury department.
- As a consultant to a large mortgage Bank, he was on a Model Validation Risk Management team that audited all of the financial models throughout its global financial system, which consisted of the UK, Netherlands, and America.
- Served as consultant and Technical writer for a large "financing and loan accounting" mortgage banking platform project.
- Served as Project Manager for a Sarbanes Oxley Desk Top Procedure project at a large mortgage bank.
- Consulted with, a large commercial bank located in Minneapolis MN, to help coordinate the consolidation of two budgets, as a result of an acquisition by another large commercial bank.
- As Investments & Securities Officer, he managed the bank's investment portfolio consisting of $50-75 million. In addition, developed policies and procedures on all treasury related functions.
- Consulted with the Treasury Department of a large insurance and financial services company with assets of $520 billion. He was responsible for developing policy and procedures for the reinsurance business for the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Mexico, and the America's.
- In addition, on a monthly basis, he developed a model for analyzing the company's foreign currency position and prepared the foreign currency hedge for about 80 different currencies throughout the world.
- Negotiated a $30 million mortgage warehouse line of credit with a large national bank.
CMUT137048 - De Novo Bank Specialist
This consultant specializes in helping you implement proven strategies to lead you and your de novo bank project to success. They can provide viable, efficient solutions to help you:
- Establish a new bank
- Acquire an existing bank
- Establish a growth path for an existing bank
These services are available on a temporary or full time basis. References are available upon request. Please contact us for more information on how we can put our time-tested experience to work for you in a variety of ways, saving you precious time and bolstering the bottom line.