Adams Financial Recruiting Consulting Services
Financial Consulting / Outsourced CFO Consultant
Put our time-tested experience to work for you.
ACUT121591 - Corporate Planning Consultant
This consultant has over 30 years of experience with executive bank management, risk management, Denovo bank formation and development and mergers/acquisitions as well as experience as a Chief Financial Officer. In these roles, he has:
- Provided leadership for multiple banks to improve "CAMELS" ratings from "Unsatisfactory" to "Satisfactory"
- Created and directed corporate risk management function which entailed compliance, CRA, internal audit for multi-state multi-billion dollar bank holding company
- Involved in variety of M & A activity and analysis
- Completed IPO and responsible for corporate stock buybacks and issuance of debt
- Involved in formation and opening of over a dozen banks in Southwest
- Familiar with requirements for developing business plan and application process
- Understanding of current regulatory environment related to start up institutions
CMLA76763 - Business Planning Consultant
Bank consultant group that has served the community banking market since 1972. Offers services designed to assist clients in setting financial and strategic goals, monitor progress toward those goals and solve problems that prevent accomplishment of those goals. Services offered include:
- Short and long term financial modeling
- Denovo Bank financial modeling, business plan development and application preparation
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reporting services
- Strategic business planning
- Board and management consulting
- Merger and acquisition feasibility studies
- Regulatory consulting
ACMN77738 - Interim Chief Financial Officer and Mortgage Consultant
This consultant has over 30 years of experience in the financial industry. He has been a Chief Financial Officer of a mortgage bank and an assistant controller and treasurer for a large commercial bank. For the past 10 years, he has been a consultant to organizations that are in need of guidance.
- As a consultant to a large mortgage banking firm with $60 billion in mortgage servicing, he developed a complex model for strengthening the warehouse line of credit cash flow system within the newly established treasury department.
- As a consultant to a large mortgage Bank, he was on a Model Validation Risk Management team that audited all of the financial models throughout its global financial system, which consisted of the UK, Netherlands, and America.
- Served as consultant and Technical writer for a large "financing and loan accounting" mortgage banking platform project.
- Served as Project Manager for a Sarbanes Oxley Desk Top Procedure project at a large mortgage bank.
- Consulted with, a large commercial bank located in Minneapolis MN, to help coordinate the consolidation of two budgets, as a result of an acquisition by another large commercial bank.
- As Investments & Securities Officer, he managed the bank's investment portfolio consisting of $50-75 million. In addition, developed policies and procedures on all treasury related functions.
- Consulted with the Treasury Department of a large insurance and financial services company with assets of $520 billion. He was responsible for developing policy and procedures for the reinsurance business for the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Mexico, and the America's.
- In addition, on a monthly basis, he developed a model for analyzing the company's foreign currency position and prepared the foreign currency hedge for about 80 different currencies throughout the world.
- Negotiated a $30 million mortgage warehouse line of credit with a large national bank.
These services are available on a temporary or full time basis. References are available upon request. Please contact us for more information on how we can put our time-tested experience to work for you in a variety of ways, saving you precious time and bolstering the bottom line.