Adams Financial Recruiting Consulting Services
Credit Policy Development Consultant
Put our time-tested experience to work for you.
CMWI10706 - Bank Management Consultant
A consultant with broad based background in the banking industry, including serving as a Bank President, together with 12 years as a Business and Management consultant, brings a unique blend of experience that can benefit your organization. They address your issues from various "hands-on" perspectives, always striving to meet your long term goals and objectives. Services are offered on a temporary basis. The areas where we provide the greatest value include:
- Commercial Loan Credit Analysis and Training
- Credit Policy Development
- Credit Administration
- Credit/Loan Review
- Executive Coaching
- Interim Bank Management Assignments
- Loan Workouts
- Strategic Planning
This consultant has done comprehensive strategic planning and credit administration for banks. He has also been heavily involved in operational planning, and is familiar with all the components and elements of all three of these processes. Services he can provide are:
- Help develop a mission statement
- Develop guiding principles, in other words, a value system.
- Help do an internal analysis including their strengths and weaknesses.
- External analysis, including competitor profiles, customer profiles, establish opportunities and threats in the market place.
- Developing credit policies and procedures for commercial, real estate, and consumer loans.
- Once the planning process is completed, you will have some strategies and corporate objectives which lead you to the completion of the mission.
These services are available on a temporary or full time basis. References are available upon request. Please contact us for more information on how we can put our time-tested experience to work for you in a variety of ways, saving you precious time and bolstering the bottom line.